Thursday 8 December 2011

My Big Bucket Collection Details

Hi Everyone!



Hope you are all well and looking forward to Christmas and New Year!



My Big Bucket Collection for CLIC Sargent is taking place next Friday 16th December and I now have all my equipment ready for the big day!



If you are able to lend a hand, and would like to, then I would really appreciate any help!



All the details are as follows:



Place:  Tesco
           Southend Road
           Woodford Green
           IG8 8GE



Date: Friday 16th December 2011



Time: 9am - 5pm



Nearest Tube: South Woodford (Central Line)



We will be selling Mince Pies and Christmas Biscuits to anyone who wants them, all we will ask is for a small donation. We will also be offering to help customers pack their bags and will also be standing around with buckets hoping some kinds customers are willing to donate what they can
I'm planning on having some christmassy music and I have some santa hats and sashes for everyone to wear! I'm going to have some photos taken and the event will be featuring in the local press!



I'm hoping to raise as much money as I can and really make a success of the event. It's all in my lovely Georgie's name and I really want to do him proud!



If you have an hour or so to spare and can get to Woodford Green then please email me (pennychristophe@googlemail.com) and we can arrange a time for you to come down!



Thank you!



Penny xxx                                





No comments:

Post a Comment