Tuesday 14 August 2012

Volunteer Meet Up - The Details!

Hi all, 

Before I start I would just like to send lots of love to someone special who lost their dad on Wednesday. I'll do a proper post about it tomorrow.

SO! The details of the Christmas CRUK volunteer tweet up are now confirmed!!!

Nancy Scott and I will be holding a meet up at The Slug and Lettuce in  London's South Bank - next to the London Eye- on Friday 7th December 2012 from 7pm onwards.

All Cancer Research UK volunteers, staff and interns are more then welcome to attend!

Please do let Nancy or myself know if you would like to attend or if you have any questions! 

Cancer Research UK is a fantastic charity and it does amazing things. There are HUNDREDS of people who donate their spare time to help the charity raise funds, raise awareness and help to save thousands of people from cancer. Twitter has allowed me to meet and bond with so many amazing people linked with the charity and Nancy and I think its about time we had a little get together!

So save the date and we hope to see you there!

@CRUKWalton and @pennysophia25

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to meeting as many as possible there. What a great year for CRUK and Ambassadors so a lot to celebrate. Let's hope we can add Plain Packaging to the list.

    ReplyDelete