Friday 10 August 2012

Cancer Research UK Volunteer Meet-Up


I seem to go on and on about how fantastic it is to be a volunteer for Cancer Research UK so I won’t go into too much detail about it. The charity freely admits that it wouldn't be half as successful as it is without the help of the THOUSANDS of volunteers that donate their time all year round.

The magic of twitter has allowed me to form bonds with so many different CRUK volunteers from all walks of life and from various places across the UK. I have been lucky enough to meet quite a few of them but there are many that I am yet to say hello to in the flesh. So I have decided to try and get as many CRUK volunteers in one room as possible!

Christmas is probably my favourite time of the year. I love the build up to it as well. I think it is a perfect time to get everyone together to celebrate the bloody hard work we have done this year, all in aid of a charity we love. It may seem a long time away yet but the year is quickly flying past and I thought I would get in there quick and make a reservation somewhere!

So if you are a CRUK volunteer and would like to come and meet everyone else and celebrate a year of success then please let me know!

Dates and times will be confirmed within the next few days!

If you would like to get involved then please do email me pennychristophe@googlemail.com OR tweet me @pennysophia25

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment