Thursday 5 January 2012

The Iron Coppers

My dad is a former policeman and my step dad works for the police so when I found out that a group of police officers were raising money for Cancer Research UK, I automatically knew I had to support them!

The Iron Coppers have formed a team which will be competing in a number of crazy events during 2012. They would like to do one event every month of this year. So far their plans include a 10K run titled “Brutal10” an eight mile run through Aldershot Army Camp in the middle of the night and several Triathlons.

As you can see, these incredible people will not be resting on their laurels, they will be pushing themselves to the limits, and this is in between shifts of protecting our streets! I think they really deserve to raise lots of money and have all of our support!

For more information on this incredible team of people, please visit their website www.ironcoppers.com or follow them on Twitter @Ironcoppers.

They are currently looking for sponsorship so if you are a company looking to support a worthwhile cause then please do get in touch with them!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment