Sunday 6 July 2014

What a Week!!

If I needed proof that I'm out the other side and truly happy after the last few months then this last week has been it! Spending time with so many of the people I care about has been brilliant. 

Not only did I have a brilliant time with the Ambo family on Wednesday, receive my special commendation and get my MP to agree to support CRUK's early diagnosis campaign but I spent an amazing day with my friends at Race for Life Blackheath today. The atmosphere was brilliant, so many lovely ladies took part even though the weather was completely horrible first thing this morning! If you've never done Race for Life then you should definitely sign up next year girls! 

I thought I'd share some photos of the week here, maybe it will convince someone to volunteer in the future, there's nothing like it! 

Some of the messages I've received this week have been so lovely, I'm really grateful for the incredibly supportive people in my world. Thank you to everyone who has made my week so special xxx







1 comment:

  1. It`s good to have YOU back Penny....x

    Andy

    ReplyDelete