Thursday 27 September 2012

Childhood Cancer - My Projects

Having seen gene mutations rip both my maternal and paternal families, I can safely say I wholeheartedly support any research into them. Having watched someone I love soooo much succumb to childhood cancer, I can also wholeheartedly say I support any research into that as well.

My lovely fellow campaigns ambassador Mary Regan has a CRUK my projects page supporting the fabulous Professor Rahman and her research into childhood cancer. 

Professor Rahman is incredible. She is researching childhood cancer, and trying to find out why so many children receive devstatesing cancer diagnosis.

Please support Professor Rahman through Mary's MyProjects page and hopefully help us get one step closer to eradicating childhood cancer once and for all.

Thank you :)

http://myprojects.cancerresearchuk.org/fundraise/fundraising-pages/support-the-research-of-Professor-Rahman

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment