Monday 15 April 2013

New Blogs to Read



One of my fellow Cancer Campaigns Ambassadors, Dan Woolf has started a blog of his own which will focus on the latest developments in cancer research. Dan is very intelligent and is very interested in cancer research. I have chatted with Dan on several occasions and is always sounds very passionate about cancer research and is able to explain very scientific things in a way that is easy to understand He is very interesting and has plenty of interesting facts and figures to share with us all so I highly recommend a trip to the site to have a read!

I’m really looking forward to reading your posts Dan!


Whilst we are on the subject of blogs and my fellow ambassadors, the lovely Ashley Petrons has started a blog so we can keep up with her pledge to do one charitable thing per day for every day of this year! Ashley is very passionate about charity work and is lovely to talk to so I really do think we should all keep up with the interesting ways in which Ashley does charitable things daily. It is also a great way to get ideas on your own fundraising and charitable deeds!

I’m really looking forward to seeing what Ashley does next!

No comments:

Post a Comment