Wednesday 24 April 2013

Georgie: Two Years On

Greetings from Cyprus!

My birthday is now hugely bittersweet because it also marks the day Georgie died. Tomorrow will be two years since his death and I struggle massively with the fact that I get another year older on the day he stopped living. Everyone does their best to make the day nice but I was very close to Georgie and I can't help but think of him, as I do everyday. 

I loved Georgie very much. I still talk about him lots and I think about him all the time. He is still very much a part of my everyday life with this blog and my voluntary work but there is definately a hole in my world without him. I don't think that will ever change, he is simply irreplaceable. It's hard to find the right words so I will keep this blog post nice and short. I just wanted to publicly acknowledge what will be a very bittersweet day for me.

Love you Georgie. Missing you more and more everyday xxx




1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist named Dr Erayo who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus. At first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try. when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery service. when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me steps and directions on how to apply it, after applying the way I was instructed, I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES. All thanks to Dr Erayo for helping me get rid of this virus. Contact the herbal doctor via whatsapp +2348151937428 OR
    email:(drerayoherbalhome@gmail.com)
    (1)Alzheimer virus
    (2)Cancer
    (3)HIV
    (4)Herpes
    (5)Genital warts
    (6)ALS
    (7)Virginal infection
    (8)HPV
    (9)Hepatitis
    (10)Asthma
    WEBSITE LINK; www.alternativeherbs.weebly.com
    YOUTUBE LINK; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSp2m-_EHnCRQT4gYYTQWtg
    FB LINK; https://rb.gy/yuofn6

    ReplyDelete