Friday 29 June 2012

A Quick Message!


Hi everyone,

Happy Friday!

Just a quick message to let everyone know that my dad, stepmum, brother and sister are coming to England from Cyprus tomorrow and I will be spending the next week catching up on some quality time with them so blog posts will be almost non existent next week. I apologise for that and it will be weird to go a whole week without doing a post but I haven’t seen my dad and family in almost two years and I am really excited to be spending time with them doing fun touristy things!

In the mean time please read through all my posts relating to our campaign The Answer is Plain. We still have until July 10th to collect signatures and gain public support for the campaign! Watch the video, read the information and please do sign the petition to show your support!

The following posts are related to the campaign in some way!


Thank you :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment