Sunday 17 June 2012

Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day!

Just a quick post to pay tribute to some of the men that have shaped my life and helped make me the person I an today:

I have a lovely dad, George. I know I am the apple of his eye and that I have his love and support no matter what. My dad has had to face life without his brother, sister and his parents but he works so hard to make life better for me, Nikki, Louis and Eleni. He lives in Cyprus but we still have a very strong bond that survives the distance between us.

My stepdad David is a very brave man, outnumbered by us girls but he is a constant source of support for my mum, myself and my three sisters. He has been part of my life since I was 4 and although we don't always see eye to eye, I know he will always be around if I need him. He was amazing during Georgies's illness and death, he looked after us all.

My Buppou George is one of my favourite people. He is the best granddad any of us could ever as for and I know he loves his grandchildren more than anything. I really miss not seeing him everyday now I've moved to Essex

I miss my Buppou Peter every single day. He was an incredible man and so very brave. I also miss my godfather Sotiris so much. I was lucky to have them as my family and I hope they know I do my charity work in their honour.

My godfather Pan is a brilliant uncle to me. He is going through so much after losing Georgie but he still finds time to email me and chat to me about our shared interests. He even found strength to get me a birthday present even though my birthday is the anniversary of his sons death. I am very lucky to have him as my godfather.

Happy Fathers Day everyone xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment