Thursday 21 June 2012

Dada Sotiris

I'm sitting at home feeling absolutely terrible right now. I thought my godfathers mimosimou (anniversary of his death) was 28th June but it turns out it was June 8th and I completely missed it. I was a tiny baby when he died so I don't really remember his passing but that's no excuse really.

So here is a belated tribute to a man that loved me like I was his own. The man that bought me my first coat and stood cooling me down with a hair dryer during a heat wave. The first member of my family to succumb to cancer. A brave man that is missed everyday by those that loved him. My dad's brother and best friend. The kindest man with lots of love for his family. Hopefully he has been reunited with my aunt and grandparents and they all watch over the remaining members of the Christofi family.

Love you lots Dada, RIP xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment