Sunday 8 April 2012

The Buggs - A Tribute

Most of you will know how amazingly brave I think the Bugg sisters are. I have written about Rochelle, Hannah and Olivia several times on this blog. They lost their dad to a brain tumour and by some horrific coincidence their mum was very sadly diagnosed with a brain tumour last year too. The girls found the strength to nurse their mum through her illness. Sadly Mrs Shirley Bugg lost her battle during the early hours of yesterday morning. Her three girls were by her side as she drifted off to be reunited with her husband.

I adore Rochelle and I hope to get to know Hannah and Olivia too one day soon. I can't imagine what they are going through but I do know they will stick together, look after each other and help each other through this immense pain.

I sincerely hope Shirley is now free from pain and can watch over her daughters with her husband by her side. They must be so proud of the three girls their marriage produced: they are beautiful, brave, strong and amazing.

If the girls need anything then I hope they will let me know but I want to dedicate this blog post to the Bugg family. Truly inspirational and always in my thoughts.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment