Monday 21 October 2013

The End of an Era.

Exactly two years ago yesterday I sat at my computer and started this blog. It became a creative outlet for the wannabe writer within. I learnt lots, I achieved lots and I wrote lots. I have loved this blog and all it has done for me. Almost 31,000 worldwide views later and the time has come for me to admit defeat and admit that I just don’t have any time to dedicate to the research needed to write this blog. It is a painful decision to make, which has been made harder by the slight lack of understanding by some about just how much this blog and my voluntary work means to me.

Thank you so much to every single person that has read this blog, sent me messages about the blog, written for the blog or just shown support for the blog. It really means a lot to me and if this site has helped just one person then it has all been worth it!

This blog has been a saviour to me, a creative outlet for the grief I feel about those I have lost. A way of learning more about the disease that has affected so many people I love. A way of expressing my emotions and my feelings.


Thank you for your support J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment