Monday 12 November 2012

Events, Events, Events

Morning all!

We're in the middle of November already - how scary!!!

December is jam packed full of events to make sure 2012 ends with a charitable bang!

I thought I'd remind you all of the upcoming events!

Volunteer Christmas Meet Up:
I have arranged a Christmas meet up for Cancer Research UK Volunteers. I am lucky enough to call many volunteers my friends and would like to get as many people together as possible to have a good catch up and celebrate a very successful year of volunteering. All volunteers are more then welcome to attend - if you could please let me know if you are planning to attend, I can make sure you have a cupcake! Please email pennyschristofi@gmail.com or let me know on Twitter and/or Facebook.

The details for the evening are:
Venue - The Slug and Lettuce County Hall (Waterloo, overlooking the London Eye)
Time - From 7.30pm onwards
Date: Friday 7th December 2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIC Sargent Big Bucket Collection 2012
I will be taking part in my second Big Bucket Collection this year and would really appreciate some help if anyone can spare an hour or two! I have ordered balloons, banners, badges etc.... to really make the collection a success and the money raised will be donated to CLIC Sargent through The George Pantziarka Especially For You Fund to help young people and their families deal with cancer in Georgie's memory.

Please do get in contact if you would like to help out.

The details for the event are:
Venue: Morrisons, Dagenham
Time: 9am onwards
Date: Saturday 8th December 2012

If you are unable to help or attend and would like to donate money - please visit my virtual bucket collection at  http://www.justgiving.com/Penny-Christofi

Many thanks for all your continued support and geneorsity - 2012 has been a fabulous year charity wise and I intend to finish it with a huge bang!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment