Friday 18 May 2012

Condolences


My MP, Mike Gapes, is very supportive of my charity work. He has met with me and spoken to me on several occasions. He is very sympathetic to my family history with cancer and is always very helpful and polite.

Sadly, Mike’s daughter Rebecca has passed away very suddenly at the age of nineteen.
I cannot imagine the pain Mike is going through, he was very close to Rebecca and to lose her so suddenly must be a huge shock.

I wanted to publicly give Mike my condolences and let him know I am thinking of him and his family at this incredibly sad time.

Mike is a wonderful ambassador for the London borough of Redbridge. He has been MP for Ilford South since 1992 and is very supportive of his constituents. A very nice man. My thoughts are with him.

RIP Rebecca x

No comments:

Post a Comment