Thursday 7 March 2013

Bee's Summer Ball for CRUK


I have known Bee Katyal since we were eleven years old and went to school together. She is a lovely girl and hugely intelligent. Like myself, Bee is passionate about her work with CRUK and she is hosting an event which I would like to publicise here.

On Saturday 1st June 2013, Bickley Manor will be hosting a Charity Ball to raise funds for CRUK. There will be music and entertainment including karaoke as well as a three course meal. Bickley Manor is absolutely beautiful and I’m sure Bee will make sure it is a brilliant night for all involved.

Please see the poster below for more details including details of how to get tickets.

If you live in Bromley and the surrounding area, please do get involved for a brilliant night of fun and fundraising.

I hope to work with Bee on an event in the future as her obvious passion for CRUK shines through and she is defo an inspiration to me!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment