Wednesday 10 October 2012

Stand Up To Cancer - Next Week!!!


Hi all,

Sorry for the lack of updates, I am still very committed to my charity work but I’m trying to find a balance between that, my actual day job/career and my life at home with Leo at the moment so please do bear with me!

I just wanted to remind everyone that Stand Up To Cancer, the collaboration between Cancer Research UK and Channel 4 is taking place next week!

From Monday to Thursday at 7pm there will be a show on channel 4 focuses on the story of some hugely brave and inspirational people so please make sure you tune in to those!

Then the main event takes place next Friday, 19th October 2012 from 7.30pm. I haven’t been asked to take part so I’m not 100% sure of the details BUT I do know some of my most inspirational friends and CRUK colleagues are featuring so make sure you are keeping an eye out for Justine Sheils, Ruth Hillman and her gorgeous daughter Georgia, the stunning Ranasinghe girls (and their dad Neil!!!) and of course my beautiful best bud Rochelle Bugg and her sisters Hannah and Olivia!!! So many incredible people are featuring so please do show your support and tune in!

Alan Carr’s Chatty Man, Embarrassing Bodies and The Million Pound Drop are just some of the shows featuring on this very very special night!

I’ll definitely be tuning in and I hope you all will do!

There’s still time to find out how you can fundraise and get involved so please do follow @StandUp2C to find out more!

I’m Standing Up to Cancer – are you??

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment