Saturday 4 February 2012

World Cancer Day

Today is World Cancer Day.

Cancer is a horrific disease. It attacks you and spreads whetever it can. It doesn't discriminate: it doesn't care if you are young or old, boy or girl, clean living or not. If it can get you, it will.

I am passionate about beating cancer. It has blighted my life. It has changed my family. It has taken people from me. Those six relatives will never come back but if I can save people from this horrific disease then I feel I will be honouring their memories in the best possible way.

If you are suffering from cancer then my heart goes out to you. I promise you that do many people are put there fighting for you, campaigning for you, researching for you and fundraising for you. They are fully behind you, willing you to survive.

If you have lost someone to cancer then we are in the same boat. Honour them by living your live to the full. Remember them with happy memories. Love them forever. Hope they are free from pain and watching over you.

To the six relatives I have lost: I love you. I miss you. I think about you all the time. I hope you are somewhere safe and happy. I hope you are together. I hope I get to see you all again one day.

Thank you for reading my blog and supportingy work, I appreciate it more then you know. I promise I will do all I can to make cancer a thing of the past.

All my love,

Pen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment